Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome exposed age?
From: info@borderless-photos.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:29:55 +0200

> Matt,
>
> If they say something other than "Process K14" you're out of luck.
> Since they've been in the attic for "at least six or seven years" is
> suspect they're gonners even if K14.  If they'd been in a freezer
> that's another story.
>
> Doug Herr

I recall hearing about a lab in Boulder Colorado that did specialize in
older processes. I have no idea if they could handle Kodachrome.
My interest at the time was in some old E4 film that I had,
exposed, for over 20 years. As it was IR and likely cooked, I didn't
pursue it, but I may be able to dig out the contact information if
you're interested.

Tim