Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: Leica FS
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:06:47 -0400

Matt Morgan jotted down the following:

> Er....if your focus is on the difference in price, then it's because one is
> a `L' model, and the other a `R'.

Nope, I wasn't (just making a joke out of the price difference).  I'm
genuinely unsure on what the precise, exact difference in meaning (in this
context) of the labelling 'new' and 'unused'.  Doesn't seem to make any
sense to me.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | futile.  You will be approximated."
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                            -- Unknown