Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: Leica FS
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 07:43:34 -0400

Unused can mean
New but Old Stock

One time around 1981 while in Switzerland I happened to come across
a tiny camera shop in a place called I think la Chaux de Font or something
like that. Anyway, these guys had a brand spanking new SL2 for only
1200 dollars, which I passed up.  Another time In New York around 1983
I actually found what must have been the last HP67 calculator new in a box.
Naturally I snatched it up. Still have it!!!
Unused can be great!
Javier