Subject: [Leica] baffled by www.Leica-camera.com mis-direction
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:12:12 -0500

I get the page cannot be found error when I try any of the extended
addresses and no matter how I enter http://www.leica-camera.com I still get
directed to the DOM site....

I can't figure out for the life of me why this would happen to me and not
anyone else....

There was a number address for the site... maybe that would work...

I'll have to try it at home too....

Duane (apparently way out in cyberspace) Birkey

John wrote:

Works fine for me as well. Try this link:

http://www.leica-camera.com/index_e.html

Replies: Reply from Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu> (Re: [Leica] baffled by www.Leica-camera.com mis-direction)