Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina LUG Meeting
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:25:19 +0200

> Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> >
> > Dieter,
> >
> > You beat me to it! I just came home from Cologne after about 7 hours on
the
> > road, and wanted to express my thanks as well to Erwin for organising
the
> > meeting. It was great indeed to meet all these LUGgers again. The sight
of 25
> > Leicas on a restaurant table, many of them black paint varieties of
various
> > vintages, was truly amazing. But more amazing still was the conversation
and
> > friendliness of it all.
>

> Yes, what a great bunch of wonderful friends.
>
> Thank you Erwin.
>
> Lucien

Oh yes,  my friends. The dinner after the LUG Photokina meeting was a great
ensemble of friends, Leica lovers and Leica collectors! Ah, Lucien .... You
have show me the best Noctilux 1.2 that I've seen in my life
......fantastic!!!

It's a pity that I can't tell to all the LUGgers the same good words about
the financial situaton of Leica Gmbh.

To be or not to be, this is the bad question ......

Giorgio Ferrari

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Photokina LUG Meeting)
Message from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Photokina LUG Meeting)