Subject: [Leica] Photokina LUG Meeting
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:57:01 +0200

The LUG meeting and italian LUG dinner was the best thing at the photokina (at
least in the affordable range).

The Leica staff was open minded and seemed to be pretty honest. I appreciated
the fact that the discussion was oriented towards the future and not too much
to the past.

The dinner started like the game 'Journey to Jerusalem' with always one seat
less than persons wanting one. We had to move from the inside to the outside
and back to the basement.
Though everyone seemed to enjoy it, especially Bill because he was not
responsible.

Special thanks to Erwin who made this event possible

christoph