Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: but now its about the white spot
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:22:23 -0400

>> From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
>>
>> I have been wondering about the longevity of metered Ms for
>> awhile. Specifically, is there any indication that the colour of the
>> white curtain dot won't change with age to something yellowish
>> or off white? That would throw off the meter for sure.

John Collier jotted down the following:

> The M6 is sixteen years old now and I have not heard of any problems. Anyone
> else ever heard of a white spot gettin' yeller!

It's just the kind of thing that Leica owners spend their time fretting
over, instead of going out and taking pictures with the damn thing...

M.

- --
Martin Howard                    | "We learned that there is no such thing
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      | as a free launch".
email: howard.390@osu.edu        |   -- Dr P. Murdin on Cluster II launch

Replies: Reply from "lindabo" <lindaboz@tin.it> (R: [Leica] Fw: Early M4-P)