Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: but now its about the white spot
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:22:57 -0500 (CDT)

I've noticed that if I use an M6, no lens or cap, as a cover for my
ashtray (to prevent wind from blowing the ashes around) it tends
to yellow a bit, after ten years or so...so I just substituted
a Nikon body, and now all is well....I still use the M6 to level
uneven table legs, tho.....doesn't seem to affect the meter....

:) :)