Subject: RE: [Leica] Bad Experience in M6TTL with flash
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:16:10 -0400

J--- H. F-----g C-----!!!! How hard is it to carry one _)*&*W$^#%^^ spare
battery the size of your thumb nail with you in your camera bag, pocket,
wallet, ear?!!!! Does anyone carry a spare roll of film? No? Well, you
better...Because when you reach the end of the roll your ALL MANUAL camera
DIES...>DEAD....USELESS!!!!

Okay, okay...I know I'm going off the deep end today, but the level of
discourse on this list is really reminding me of my weekend visiting with my
80 year old, non-communicative, pretty-well demented mother....Our
"conversations" about about as much sense as the discussions of batteries
and yellowed white spots....

B. een off my medication far too long D.amn nonsense is really getting too
me....

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Just a Bad Experience)