Subject: RE: [Leica] Pensees
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:19:04 -0400

Yup....Get a couple of spare takeup spools, attach each one to the leader of
a roll of film, and when you need to reload, drop the mutha in and keep
shooting....it's a bit like speedloading a .44, not that I own any guns or
have ever speed loaded a .44, but I have watched a lot of Dirty Harry
movies- and I've also speed loaded M3s in  my younger days......