Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a Bad Experience in using flash with M6 TTL (WIMPS!)
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:08:39 -0400

WIMPS!
Are there any real Leica users left?  What's this whining about "No flash sync!"
Who needs it?
Real Photographers set the camera to 'B' and fire the flash manually!

Geez, And I thought you guys were anti-auto-anything!
K.
(practicing cutting holes into lens caps to set my own aperture)

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Just a Bad Experience in using flash with M6 TTL (What the manual said))