Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a Bad Experience in using flash with M6 TTL (What the manual said)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:39:49 -0700

Gentlemen, gentlemen,

Lets not have this tiny infinitesimal battery thing get carried away,
partially because the owner did not read the manual correctly and didn't
carry a spare battery.

Once again..... it's just plain common sense, that if you use a camera
or any other photo equipment requiring battery power you should.....
with out question or reason why..... carry a spare battery at all times!

And if you don't think this is necessary, just re-read all the dumb
posting simply because the photographer failed to carry a spare battery!

I mean all of a sudden everyone is a high tech engineer regarding the
necessity of battery power, how it should work or not work and comparing
all kinds of other cameras their power sources and how they work!

All that was necessary for this tripe to have been avoided was the
photographer in question who's flash stopped working due to battery
failure, wouldn't have had any complaint if "HE CARRIED A SPARE BATTERY!"

Damn it, think about the stupidity of not carrying spare batteries, it
sure as hell would have avoided a great deal of dumb discourse this very day!

Thank you.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant