Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado's Developer
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:15:49 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Do any of you folks do any work with Acufine?
>
> B. D.

The only developer besides T Max developer which ever gave me a real push.
I used it in Chicago in the 60's which is where it is made i think.
Dignan thinks its a PQ AND MQ developer.
Its got Elon/Metol AND Phenidone AND Hydroquinone in it he thought.
I mixed it up according to his "substitute" formula as well as Diafine a split
developer made by the same company... and duplicated by Dignam.
I used Acufine with it's replenisher (always a mistake) straight.
And I used it when i got a little smarter 1:1.
Then i moved on to D-76.
Markwr