Subject: [Leica] Focal Point
From: Wilfred VonDauster <vondauster@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:13:22 -0700

Hi Folks,

John van Stelton is, in my opinion, one of the four best Leica repair people in
the US (Sherry, DAG, Walt...), and probably one of the best lens repair persons
in the world. He has done a number of lenses for me, including a recoating of a
collapsible Summicron, and all of his work has been outstanding. Highly
recommended.

Will von Dauster

Replies: Reply from khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Focal Point)
Message from "Richard W. Harig" <deputydirmh@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Pensees (some answers))