Subject: [Leica] Re: Readyloads <OT>
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:30:30 -0700

At 10:20 PM 9/27/00 -0600, Jeff S wrote:
>I hope you weren't overly fond of Tmax 100 in 4x5 Readyloads either! For
>now, it seems to be out of production. It was Kodak's ONLY b&w Readyload
>film.
>
>Jeff Segawa

No, I hated them. I really dislike those Kodak double sided Readyloads. It
is easy to fog the film as they don't close securely I've found. You have
to really really be careful when using them and then you still get some fog
hits! Maybe I got a bad batch but after an episode or two with end fog and
being very careful to do things correctly, I gave up. I'll stick to Fuji
Quickloads which, in all of the years they have been out and the hundreds
and hundreds of Quickloads that I've used, I have not had a single problem.

So I really don't care what Kodak does with their Readyloads...

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] Re: Readyloads <OT>)