Subject: [Leica] Re: camera sounds
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:35:25 -0700

At 10:25 AM 9/28/00 +0100, r.a. freeman wrote:

>when i shoot with my rangefinders, there is simply something dinky about
>the shutter sound.
>
>listen to (feel!) the sound of a pentax 67 shutter opening and closing.
>ahhh. now that's a camera!

He/she obviously hasn't heard the sound emitted by the focal plane shutter
and "instant return mirror" in my [any] Hasselblad 203FE. A sound both to
behold and to recon with!

And I submit that if you can (feel!) the sound, your film can see it as
reduced sharpness.

Jim

Message from "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com> ([Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL)