Subject: Re: [Leica] Color vs B&W
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:01:15 -0700

"Samuel M. Kennard" wrote:

> I'm probably going to hand over the cameras to her someday
> and simply sit back and enjoy the progression. But for now
> she is allowed to use a Kodak DC210 ( Digital ) because the
> film is inexpensive. :-)<<<<<<<

Hi Sam,

Never apologize for your fatherly bragging rights! ;-) I do it all the
time with my ten grandchildren and yes I still do about my 2 sons and 2
daughters, 3 who are parents,

The digital camera is such a great thing for children as they can see
their pictures  instantaneously which I think is a great learning tool,
as you can show them the mistakes and the great ones at the same time
while the image making is still fresh in their mind.

> Kids are so darned honest and Caroline has a wonderful eye
> for colors and design that simply astounds me. Sometime I
> will post some of her paintings etc. to one of my web
> sites.<<<<<<<<

Sam please do,  always nice to see how children perceive their world .

> Sorry for the brag....<<<<<<<<

Like I said, never apologize for fatherly bragging rights! That's what
being a father is all about! :-)

regards,
ted

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> ([Leica] OT - Outstanding Montana Fire Shot)