Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: meaningless photography and...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:52:14 -0400

Oh, again, don't get me wrong, I find her very insightful and
provocative...I am bothered by having the sense that she has probably never
even held a camera, and thus in vast areas really doesn't know what the H
she's talking about...On the other hand, she is constantly challenging my
assumptions - or givens - and making me rethink things and see them in
different ways. BUT...the fact that her pompous, pedantic prose are no
different from any number of academic critics doesn't make them any better
or any better...:-)

B. D.