Subject: [Leica] TWO AMAZING PHOTOS
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:47:17 -0400

Anyone seriously interested in photography should be sure to check out page
one of this morning's NY Times....Two incredible photos...one of a Florida
tourist taking a photo of Al Gore posed on the beach with some other
tourists, and one of three Palestinian police in combat on the West
Bank.....Both are real classics.....And I say that as a B&W guy, even though
both are in color....I think the combat one would be even more chilling in
B&W, but the color suits the Gore photo....Check them out...

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Ting Lee" <javalee@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] TWO AMAZING PHOTOS)