Subject: Re: [Leica] O.T Projector screen type
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 14:47:38 -0600

The lenticular screens tend to go yellow quite quickly, at least they do
around our parts, so a plain white screen is best for home use. It gets
expensive if you have to change it every year or so. The lenticular screens
do have a wider viewing angle than the plain matte white ones, so look at
the layout of your viewing area carefully. My favourite screen is a matte
white wall, unfortunately our new (to us) house is to be rather warmly
coloured so I will have to invest in a screen as well. Maybe I could just
put colour correction filters on the projector lens....or make everyone wear
coloured glasses. :-)

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com> (Re: [Leica] Ceiling Screens -- Recommendations?)