Subject: Re: [Leica] Ceiling Screens -- Recommendations?
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 21:00:39 -0400

John Collier wrote:
[ snip ]
My favourite screen is a matte
white wall, unfortunately our new (to us) house is to be rather warmly
coloured so I will have to invest in a screen as well. Maybe I could just
put colour correction filters on the projector lens....or make
everyone wear coloured glasses. :-)

	--> Those "Home Cinema" magazines seem to imply
	ALL homes "now" have super large, remote controlled,
	hidden in ceiling screens ...
	These would tend to be "video matte" ...
	What brands, then, are known for quality build
	and superior image, both for video projectors
	and 35mm slides ... ?

	A J Q