Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 14:59:20 -0600

I have always got the impression that Erwin thinks that big tripods and slow
films are the only way to go. As I commonly shoot handheld, sometimes only
one handed, while doing a vigorous Hokey Pokey with my son at his dance
class, I feel that Erwin's advice is completely lost on me. I do, however,
notice differences in lens quality. I too love the 35/1.4 asph and am very
pleased with its performance both optical and mechanical. After repeated
close-up use, it has also left a somewhat permanent dent in my sons head
which has not enamoured my wife to old fashioned metal lens mounts. Oh well,
I figure that if I am happy and Erwin is happy, then all is right with the
world.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)