Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: Kevin H <kevin@2image.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 17:13:30 -0400

The better lens will produce a higher resolution blurred image . . . .
>insert smiley here<
Other factors might 'enter the picture' such as contrast, flare and color transmission.
Even with a little camera shake differences in lens quality can be apparent.
K.

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique)