Subject: [Leica] back by popular demand...A Leica created book!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 15:09:34 -0700

BACK DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!  :-)

A B&W leica created coffee table book

Hi folks,

During the past year this question came up regularly:

"Is your book still available for the LUG members at a special
price?"

Due to an increased demand recently, I am once again pleased
to offer "This is Our work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler"
at the same price as before, $60.00 USD plus shipping! And this
is a bargain,  as they regularly sell at near double that price.
 (see the web page) Unfortunately, there are not many copies
left...

Recently there have been a number of requests to purchase the
book as a Christmas gift or a present to a doctor or student
graduating from med school.

For those new members who are not familiar with this all B&W
Leica created book please look at the website:

http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant     for information or the LUG
archives which have positive comments by members after receiving their copies.

This book is supplied with a "Photographer's Supplement" explaining
the technique for shooting and what motivated the moment of shutter
release. Actually a bonus for any photographer wishing to use
the book as a learning tool.

They are all signed by the author, me. ;-)  If interested please
respond private line:

                       tedgrant@home.com      Thank you.

ted
Victoria, Canada