Subject: Re: [Leica] Color vs B&W
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 21:17:57 -0400

At 05:42 PM 10/1/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Tina Manley wrote:
> >
> > Gerry -
> >
> > It was shot on Astia - my favorite color slide film for people.  I did, as
> > an experiment, carry lots of color negative film on the last trip to
> > Honduras with exactly that in mind. ><Snip>
> > Tina

>Ever shot that Ektachrome S for skintones, Tina?

I haven't tried that Ektachrome but most Ektachromes leave me cold.

>and Astia better skin tones than Kodachrome?

I love the skin tones on the old Kodachrome that I used to use, but I gave
up on Kodachrome when Qualex routinely ruined a significant portion of each
shipment of film I sent them.

>Astia is what i went out shooting with today by the way.

How do you like the skin tones?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com