Subject: Re: [Leica] Color vs B&W Tally
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 20:43:57 -0700

Greg Locke wrote:
> By the way, we have a new baby in our kingdom. For those interested...
> http://www.straylight.ca/erinn_skye
>
> ...and she is perfectly colour balanced for the cold North Atlantic light.<<<

Congratulations to you and family, Certainly a lovely looking little
Newfie! ;-)
Now remember Greg that's a compliment me old son! :-)

Good on you for a another beautiful daughter.  And for sure to give your
good wife my best, as it wasn't just a one man show! ;-)

regards,
ted

Message from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] Color vs B&W Tally)