Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Film at the Airport
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:19:31 EDT

I simply double-bag all my film in x-ray proof gizmos and let them run
through the carry-on machine. I always carry some fast film, Ilford 3200 and
Neopan 1600. The double-bag adds extra protection, IMHO. So far I've had no
problems. Sometimes I am asked  to open the bags after they go through the
machine, but when they see the film they let them pass. I find this much
easier than try to get hand inspection, and at Heathrow that's impossible, as
we know.  Arthur