Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Film at the Airport
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:29:37 EDT

Martin, you got that right! Those guys at the x-ray desk are the only thing
standing between me (and you) and oblivion!  I was working in the World Trade
Ctr. here in NYC when that Bomb went off. No fun. I was also in Colombo, Sri
Lanka when a bomb killed 60 people and sent another 200 to hospital.  I'd
rather not die that way, even for photography. Arthur