Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 35mm vs. large format
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:15:50 +0100

Dan

I noticed that too.  And there have been many with the 150mm also.  I am
wondering if I made the right choice going for the 180mm.  It is so
incredibly sharp that a Softar is almost a neccessity and, seeing the
quality from the 120 Makro Planar and the 150 Sonnar I may trade it in.
Probaly go for the 120 I think as it is a stunning lens and as mark r said,
it is to medium format what the 90AA is to 35mm.

Simon

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: 35mm vs. large format)