Subject: Re: [Leica] Feedback on Ricoh GR-1s
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 00:38:21 +0100

Dennis

You would not be disappointed with the GR1s.  I have used one for about six
months now and the images are excellent quality.  I have a picture taken
with this camera at the following url (sorry it is a baby picture, so LUG
members have been warned ;-)):

http://www.sclamb.com/ricoh/people/previewpages/previewpage1.htm

This was taken handheld in available light.  Can remember what the film was.
Either Provia 100F of Kodak Supra 100.

The lens is similar to the thread mount lens made for the Leica.  In the
shop where I bough mine they had a wall of 12x10s takenwith the camera ans
they were excellent.

Simon