Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Compact slr
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:53:25 -0700

> But what I had in mind were those people (such as myself)
> who value the compact size of the M6, and would
> appreciate a similarly
> sized and equipped reflex camera.

I recently went through that 'hunt' and ended up with a Contax
Aria.  The Zeiss 85/1.4 is equally as fantastic as the 75/1.4
Leica lense.  I am also very happy with how well this camera
handles being used in manual exposure mode.  The controls are
right there, and easy to use.  It's a tough call which one to
use, I like them both equally, and for mostly different reasons.

- -----