Subject: RE: [Leica] Corbis and Bill Gates question.
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:34:30 -0700

He probably wants to own the copyrights to every conceivable
picture...and then claim you can't make a similar picture without
supposedly violating his copyright!  It's the word 'similar'
that his lawyers will defend...and having the money to put you
out of business defending yourself...will deter others...  Just
a guess...

I do you can't trust him...whatever he claims he is doing, I
assure you it is only said to mislead you.