Subject: RE: [Leica] Still confused (was: 35, 90 and now 50mm?)
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:48:15 -0400

I agree with Paul wholeheartedly.  I love the way this photo is composed.

I use the 50/2 summicron all the time because, well, it happens to be my
only lens. :)  I've rarely felt constrained by it, however.  The times I
felt I missed a shot weren't due to the single focal length--they were
either due to not having a flash (or a faster lens, or faster film), or not
having auto-focus (this confession hurts, because I'm not a fan of AF, but
I'm just learning this art and have a lot of practice yet to go before I can
capture children at play on my Leica).

Dan