Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 Summicrons inter alia
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:38:17 -0400

One nice advantage to the Tri-Elmar comes when using a polarizer: you can
use the new polarizer filter covering all three focal lengths and not have
to bother with changes both lenses and the universal filter every time (and
I like that the new Tri-Elmar polarizer lets you see through the filter
without having to take it off or swing it up).

Dan (wishing I could afford all these goodies!)