Subject: Re: [Leica] cookies, was TWO AMAZING PHOTOS
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:33:11 +0200

On 3 Oct 00, at 8:52, Bill Satterfield wrote:

> ... they wanted you to register with them, get a
> user id, password and enable cookies. This I would not do. I keep cookies
> disabled all the time for security and privacy reasons. Can you send them to
> the LUG?

Turn the cookies on, but then write protect the file. The sites think
you've got them turned on, but the browser can't put anything in
there.

Please don't post a photo to the LUG. I think Brian has filters set to
dump them, but if they get through the Digest readers will have a
pile of ASCII trash in their mail.

Cheers,

Tim S.

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] cookies, was TWO AMAZING PHOTOS)