Subject: [Leica] R.D. or was it G.B...T.D...R.V.. Z.E.. E.R.. P.V... E.D... We really aren't ignoring you...
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:47:31 -0500

R.D. or was it  G.B...T.D...R.V.. Z.E..  E.R..  P.V...  E.D... ahem...    NO
ARCHIVES  ......

We really aren't ignoring you...  Personally the last thing I want to do
after skimming through the LUG digest is look at another picture of Al Gore
taken by someone I don't know to begin with....  So I ignored it....
Although as I think about it...  Kyle's photo of him is still pretty
memorable... even if I can't remember your initials  ;  )

And a hard copy of the NY Times is scarce down here...  I tried to redeem
myself today by looking at the web version and was actually suprised that I
remembered my name and password on the first attempt..... unfortunately....
today is a new day and yesterdays news is in the archives somewhere and
yesterday's photos are forever gone.....

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador
Duane's Photographs of Ecuador