Subject: Re: [Leica] Visiting Sydney with Leica
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:55:02 +1000

Alastair wrote (Wednesday, October 04, 2000 08:59):

> ..My all time favourite day in Sydney involves catching the bus to
Watson's bay along old
> New South Head Road. The trip is spectacular, with views over Sydney
> harbour all the way.....I cannot remember the number of the bus>

Bus 324,325 from city.  I too, love this trip.  Great recommendation,
Alistair.  Someone else suggested the Spit Bridge to Manly Wharf walk, also
excellent,  and there are any number of shorter walks around the Botanic
Gardens from the Opera House, through the historic Rocks area, over the
Harbour Bridge (or climb it! Great!) etc.

Patricia and Terence ask your hotel for information (depending on where you
are staying). There are many good and concise 'guides' to day-trips and
walks around Sydney.  The weather now is glorious, and the Spring flowers
are out!  Have a good visit.
Ross