Subject: [Leica] M6 spotted at the anti-Israel demonstration in SF today
From: Ken Iisaka <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 20:47:43 -0700

My work (456 Montgomery) houses the Israeli Consulate General here in San
Francisco.  Predictably, there was a demonstration in front of the building
today.  Amplified speech right in front of the building drove many of us out
of the building.

On the way in, I spotted a photographer with a black M6 with a Summicron
50mm.  I complimented him, "Nice camera" to which he replied with a smile.

Given the intense crowd, a 24mm ASPH may have been the best lens to capture
the anger, I thought.  Needless to say, I had left my camera at home :(

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 spotted at the anti-Israel demonstration in SF today)