Subject: Re: [Leica] Sherry Krauter
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:11:19 -0400

OK. I think I know what happened. Sherry was probably in her shop at the
back of the house and did not hear the PO man knock. Usually the PO will not
just leave a package (I think that is a PO rule) whereas UPS & FedX will
after they get to know you. Sherry has a safe place on her front porch where
they leave and pick up packages. Sherry can be a little testy about having
to go to the PO to pick up things.

Steve
Annapolis

 Yes, I sent it by the U. S. Mail because the PO is just around the corner
and