Subject: Re: [Leica] The Wonderful PO versus Awful UPS
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:05:12 -0400

Marc,
I always like it when the UPS man leaves stuff on the front porch when
I'm not home because I figure they are taking the risk of it getting
ripped off.  when I get home I have my stuff instead of having to stay
out of work or going to their depot.  You're a lawyer, do you know any
different?  Say someone had stolen your $8000 lens and the package said
signature required.  They have no signature.  Who makes good?  Now
you've got me curious.
John