Subject: [Leica] Kenya and long lens
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 08:34:40 -0400

LUGnuts -

I have always been impressed with the sense of community on the LUG, but I
have to tell you that I was overwhelmed by the response to my questions
about Kenya and long lenses.  I got lots of outstanding and invaluable
advice about photographing in Kenya and no less than 6 LUGnuts offered to
lend me long lenses for the trip!!!   Knowing how rough I am on equipment,
you are all either the most generous people on earth or you are all truly nuts!

I will be well-equipped for this trip thanks to the LUGnuts.

THANK YOU!!!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP