Subject: [Leica] Politics
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:35:25 -0700

Politics is life!
We'll certainly never run out of varied political topics!
The political field is vast vast vast.
I vote we do what we usually do;
avoid it.
I thought that was the rule, i was wrong i guess.
It takes a little extra effect to come up with something vaguely resembling photography
Leica photography even
but we've always done it. Not that we haven't strayed.
I vote we only do the political threads which have some obvious connection to photograph.
And if we don't we should make a point to feel real bad about it!
Canadian separatism of course does not.
Unless it means your Noctilux is coming apart!
mark rabiner