Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Viewfinder?
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:03:54 -0400

I think I will buy the following lenses within 3 years:
[ . . . ]
Terry,

	--> Which lens will you tend to use most ?

	The Summilux f/1.4 35mm ASPH seems a major
	contender. Proceed so as to maximize your
	pleasure and contentment. To me, that's the
	fullest viewfinder area for whatever lens
	is your #1 baby.

	Don't pour the concrete in the cast just yet, Terry,
	where your ideal photo kit is concerned (you sure
	have big plans ... ).

	Leica is about to stretch the limits of photo-optical
	science with "the impossible" . . . as usual.

	Andre Jean Quintal

Replies: Reply from lucien <director@ubi.edu> ([Leica] Leica M Grip comparison - Leica, GMP & Abrahamson)