Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:34:34 -0500

GEEEEZ! Do you work for Hasselblad? You'd think someone insulted your kid or
something!

I don't think the original poster was trashing Hasselblad, he was pointing
out the problems shooting handheld out of a Helicopter. He was "using" a
Hasselblad, so he must think it has value.
Out of those "tens of thousands" of negatives how many were hand held out of
a helicopter?

Mark Rutledge