Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kalifornika
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:46:45 -0500

Jim wrote:
>>>I think they all like that there place where
you can see a thousand miles without any bumpy ground in the way. And hot
enough soz you can cook right on the sidewalk without a stove, and them big
whirly winds that mix everything up every year or so soz folks can get a
fresh start, with someone else's stuff that just seems to land there. Also,
walkin around in the summer, if you carry soap, you can wash your clothes
and take a shower without taking your clothes off. That humidity stuff is
real neat. A bit messy though. Hard to get them yellow arm pits white
again. And the sweet smell of fresh made fertilizer everywhere. Except in
that there place called Fort Worthless. What a funny name. Speaking of
names, they call it the Lone Star State. That would be "one" lonely star. A
one star restaurant is a greasy spoon and a one star hotel is a flop house.
What is a one star state?<<<

Stop it Jim or everyone will want to move here!:)The real funny thing is we
fought to get it, and are rabidly proud of it! Must be the heat baking our
brains:)

Texan,
Mark Rutledge

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Kalifornika)