Subject: Re: [Leica] Metz 40 MZ3i out of production, was: New Metz mecablitz 54 MZ-3
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:39:06 -0700

Even worse -- the new 40 AF-4 flash doesn't take the SCA system, so no Leica
TTL !!!!  From the link
http://www.metz.de/mecablitz/eng/produkte/m_meca_gb_40AF4.html , click on
Technical Details.  You buy individual models for CNM.  Apparently, the only
shoe-mounted SCA units are the 32-z1, 32-mz3, and 54 mz-3.

To our European brothers, are there any other companies using the SCA 3000
system which may not be imported to the US?  Perhaps Cullman, Agfa, Osram,
Braun?

Tom Schofield

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Metz 40 MZ3i out of production, was: New Metz mecablitz 54 MZ-3)