Subject: [Leica] Re: Hand held light meter
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 17:25:08 -0700

Get a digital Gossen Luna Pro digital. It has so many great features,
you'll be amazed. Scene averaging, auto filter factor determination,
instant on - while the meter is off, point it at the scene, push the read
button which turns it on AND takes the reading simultaneously and
instantly. 25 degree reflected reading. Plus much much more.

Super meter,

See a picture (European name on it) at:

http://www.gossen-photo.de/uk/produkte/index.htm

Jim