Subject: [Leica] Re: Luna Pro Digital
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:00:36 -0700

At 12:07 PM 10/10/00 -0400, Douglas Cooper wrote:
>At 12:01 AM 10/10/00 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> > Get a digital Gossen Luna Pro digital. It has so many great features,
>> > you'll be amazed. ... Super meter,
>
>A nice meter.  I used it for a bit, but marginally prefer the Luna Star F2
>-- more robust construction, and I prefer the feel of the buttons.  Also, a
>swivelling head, which makes incident readings *much* easier.  But it's
>pricier, and a bit larger.  Either meter is good.
>
>Douglas Cooper

I have both meters and the F2 is indeed a great incident meter and flash
meter. The Luna Pro is a great 25 degree reflected meter or occasional
incident meter, with the exact same electronics as the F2. I use both and
don't get mixed-up... :-)

The best meters...

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: Luna Pro Digital)