Subject: Re: [Leica] an idea for a contest
From: watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net (Stanislaw B.A> Stawowy)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:19:00 Lizbona/Warszawa - czas zimowy 0100

No, no and no!

First: a contest will be even more fun for me than having a Leica for
150$

Second: I am poor. So what? In next weeks anyone other, say from China,
can join the group. Do you have another Leica to give him? Even if she
is not a pretty Liu?

Third: No begging here. I can make for example a website. I am working
in a computer industry and achieved a lot. Anyone wanting to see look:
http://www.foodlineweb.co.uk/FoodWeb/
http://www.archivesnationales.culture.gouv.fr/
and try to build similar database on CPL engine....

Fourth: I can at least send a photo on contest, if only Zorki stuff will count.

Fifth: I can grab all and put on a eBay, buy M3 on r.p.m.35mm, sell on eBay,
repeat and hapilly live forever. Even buy this first one back and using for
hammering nails :-)

Sixth: I can become rich too.

									St.

Replies: Reply from Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net> (Re: [Leica] an idea for a contest)