Subject: [Leica] Re: Steady as she goes there, lad [y]
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:29:11 -0700

I do have one other ELM that sounds like a meat grinder after every shot,
but works nonetheless and makes a usable spare in the air (repair cost for a
new motor and sideplate was as much or more than a good used ELM).  Might be
interesting to try it, too.

I think the problem is 1) a vibrational frequency only in the Dolphin  that
1/500th is not able to complete freeze and 2) perhaps, a shutter speed
somewhat less that 1/500th, so I should get the shutter speeds checked.